Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wvu_hokies44's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2009
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

    Just to let everyone know there is a new local sports show on WNVA 106.3 on Friday at 3:30-4:30. This is the first week it will air. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

    I'll tune in. Glad somebody did this, I was considering doing this myself in the spring when pigskins picks wasn't on. Hopefully whoever did this got some ads so it can sustain itself. Good luck.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wvu_hokies44's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2009
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

    There will be live interviews with players, coaches, and tons more. There is also a little work going toward a saturday edition of a sports roundup with scores and stats of friday games and also some talk about uva-wise sports. In the near future, I have word on gettin games back on the air and broadcasted.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

    Good luck, I'm sending you a pm.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Donnie_Ballgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2009
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

    it would be really cool if this show was on throughout the school year. i would like to hear more in depth basketball, baseball, and softball coverage.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wisecav13SWH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2009
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

    Good stuff. I'll be able to catch the last 30 minutes of the show.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

    who are the hosts?
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

    I'll get to check out the last 20min or so
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

    Well, pigskin picks has really gone "south" in the pat couple of years. I certainly hope this one will be better.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New Sports Radio Show on WNVA

    Can actually get their streaming to work, lol.
    WNVA Radio 106.3 FM & 1350 AM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •